Educational Opportunity Center (EOC)
The Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) is the newest addition to the many services provided by AAP. Created by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education in 1997, the EOC provides information and assistance to low-income, first-generation college-bound citizens in Prince George's county age 19 and older to gain admission and obtain financial aid for post-secondary education
EOC has seen substantial growth over the last decade and now assists more than 1,000 adults per year in:
● Enrollment or re-enrollment in post secondary education.
● Guidance and counseling in the post-secondary admissions process.
● Academic, personal, and career counseling.
● Assistance with completing the FAFSA application and securing financial aid for students through various resources.
● Referral to community agencies to complete GED process.
The EOC main office is located in New Carrollton and maintains additional office space and staff on campus within the AAP facility.
EOC Program Overview
Questions About EOC - FAQ's
EOC Staff and Contacts
Applying to EOC
EOC Community Partners
Education and Career Planning